This September, The New Administrative Capital sees the launch of the multidisciplinary educational hub, The Knowledge Hub, which hosts branches of some of the world’s high-profile universities, and one of them is the UK’s Coventry University. If that name doesn’t ring a bell, here are 5 little did you knows about the renowned university:
1. Coventry University started out as the Coventry School of Design, established by a group of entrepreneurs and industrialists in 1843. Now Coventry University has more than 235,000 alumni across the world under its belt.
2. Throughout the span of 175 years, the university has been offering quality education in fields like Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture; earning the 7th place in the UK for the first, and the 9th for the latter, according to the Guardian University Guide 2019.
3. Not only has it been the Guardian University Guide’s highest ranking modern university for seven consecutive years, Coventry University was also awarded the “University of the Year for Student Experience” by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
4. In 2017, Coventry University achieved Gold in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), and five stars for teaching quality in the latest QS Stars University Ratings.
5. Thanks to the university’s solid international network of collaborators in academia and industry, the university’s 50,000 current learners across the world have a bright prospect awaiting before them, both locally and internationally.
Joining forces with The Knowledge Hub to prepare the students for a global career, Coventry University in Egypt is set to offer various bachelor degrees, including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, as well as Digital Media, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture & Design, and Computing Degrees including Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security and more.
For more information about Coventry degrees and The Knowledge Hub, click here, or call 19940.