The Definitive Guide to Living in the Capital , Cairo , Egypt

City Life

Inertia’s Soleya Is Now Being Delivered: More Than Just Living Spaces

cairo city city life community egypt Egyptians inertia Inertia’s Soleya lifestyle new real estate Soleya
Inertia’s Soleya Is Now Being Delivered: More Than Just Living Spaces
written by
Cairo 360

Ever since its establishment more than a decade ago, real estate company Inertia has managed to become the driving force behind some of the country’s high-profile urban development projects; be it residential (like Cairo’s West Hills, El Gouna’s G Cribs, and North Coast’s Jefaira), or medical, such as Medipoint in El Sheikh Zayed.

One of Inertia’s projects that has come to the delivery stage is Soleya. Begun in 2015, it’s the residential project that boasts a unique location; neighbouring Qobet El Hassana Protectorate on the Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road. And for all of you who wonder what ‘Soleya’ means; the word is a merger between the English name of a desert flower ‘Salsola’, and ‘Soleil’, the French word for Sun.

Soleya, which was sold out shortly after its launch, boasts a diversity of residential units that cater to all needs. From apartments and twin houses to townhouses and stand-alone villas, buildings only cover 22% of the project’s land, leaving a whopping 78% for outdoor areas and greenery.

Built to be a cornerstone for the growth of a healthy, interactive community, Inertia’s Soleya provides more than just a living space. It offers a hassle-free lifestyle where various personal services are close at hand, including babysitting, personal assistance, and concierge services.

And just like any other urban project by Inertia, Soleya has what it takes to build a healthy community, comprising of facilities like shopping services, a clubhouse, a swimming pool, and a gym, while maintaining security and safety measures.

It takes more than just a design to build a community, and Inertia knows that well.